- This position operates out of our Indianapolis office, if travel is required to close business, the travel would be done as needed.
- Travel required 20-50% of the time.
- The main objective of this position is to close a sale and support the client for the first 3 weeks after a contract closure.
- Cold calling and lead generation will be part of the job.
- Accounts will be given to each Sales Executive by your Sales Manager
- Record all activity in sales systems (including Salesforce.com, and the like)
- Quota, and activity expectations
- Sell $1M in revenue a year
- Your activity/productivity will be measured by:
- Cold calls per day or week.
- Number of platform discussions with leads (full value prop conversations)
- Quotes sent
- Negotiations of quotes
- Closed quotes
- Commission based incentive
- A base salary will be set with an unlimited amount of commission potential.
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Actively seek to educate yourself with yikes’ product and sell features according to the process set forth for the Sales department, delivered by your Sales Manager
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
- Prepare presentations
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Support lead generation efforts
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1 year technology sales experience
- Comfortable with learning and discovery
- Goal oriented, focused on closing deals
- Agile to deal with daily change
- Customer-first mentality; advocate we’re providing the right solution to the right client
- Ability to succeed in a goal-driven environment
Skip the hassle of hotel check-in and enter your room without taking your smartphone out of your pocket. yikes technology allows you to access your room and set all of your preferences, transforming your hotel stay into your home away from home.
yikes was established in 2008 on the belief that mobile devices are the key to the future of access across various industries. yikes has developed a game-changing technology solution for the hotel industry initially, with expandability into numerous other applications. yikes technology provides proximity-based access to guest room doors and provides a platform for services and amenities throughout the property. The technology utilizes an application downloaded onto a user’s mobile device.